Unified Family therapists and employees are still working hard to provide you with the emotional healing you need, especially during this Covid-19 pandemic. We are providing sessions in person as well as offering a new Telehealth options.
The health and safety of our clients and our community is our top priority. We are making the following changes in an effort to ensure your safety while at our office:
- We have increased our cleaning protocols as well as increased the frequency of how often the office is being cleaned.
- We have antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer available for use while in our office for your convenience.
- We are requiring that each client and staff that comes to the office be in good health as well as anyone they live with.
- We are also asking that clients who have traveled out of Utah in the last 30 days not attend session in person.
- We are now offering over the phone and video sessions, if clinically appropriate to do so.
- We are also asking that parents or family members wait in their cars rather then the waiting room for their loved one being seen, to help reduce the traffic in our office.
We extend our love during this transition and want you and your family to know we are here for you. Call and make an appointment today 801-277-6851, we would love to catch up! If you have any questions or concerns give our office a call.